Thursday, August 7, 2014

I'm a winer.

I decided to start this blog due to the ever increasingly high demand for wine and alcohol recommendations. SO here goes. Every time I consume some sort of beverages, food substance, or find interesting products relating to wine I'll do my best to blog and post a pick or something along those lines.

So to start things off I'm going to recommend a product that I don't have but that I think is amazing and is really great to have around. The Corkcicle Air. Lemme' explain, what this product is, is an ice pack that is designed in the shape of an icicle. So instead of using a bucket of ice or coozy you simply put this in your bottle of wine to keep it cold. There are a million different kinds of Corkcicles, stainless steal, colored, all sorts of things. The novelty of this product is that it aerates your wine and keeps it chilled at the same time, now I'm not saying this is the be all and end all of this type of product, but, I am saying that if you're having a BBQ and white wine then this is an easier, and more elegant way of chilling wine that with a big bucket of ice or coozy. So if you wanted a simple to use product that is useful, tasteful, and all around a great gift idea for people who enjoyed wines that are meant to be chilled this would totally be an awesome idea!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Zoƫ, congratulations on your blog!
    What a good idea, where can I buy one of these Corkcicles?
    Angela

    ReplyDelete